perjantai 4. lokakuuta 2024

The central themes of my books are quite near wilderness guides or summer cottage like life

 See the texts plus pictures of my books 3rd and 4th of October 2024   at https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com/2024/07/like-books-usually-or-because-of-being.html 






So I would classify the texts as: 
* Of tale like subjects: skills of Christmas gnomes/elves, and A Sorcerer, 1.-3. 
* Liked books of nice subjects: Magnifient views and nice to live in, Wonderful miracle like beings, and maybe Of walking in beauty.
* Books of weathers and outdoors: Living with the four seasons, roughly the same in Finnish, Weather skills for all climates, transmations of poetry of Eino Leino & of Kalevala's beginning, Singing experience of life and healthy natural ages old ways of living.
* Some people's work like subjects: Work and feelings, healing advices and solving environmental problems.
* The later books in the Christmas gnones/elves skills subject are like having written because some want to hear my view of that subject, but without so much yo say. 

4th of October 2024   The later books&booklets in the Christmas gnome/elf skills subject feel like I cannot carry them well. Those are as if written because some wanted to read my view of those things too, but somehow that is too far from of what I knew a lot or what I can carry well in life. Maybe it is partly a question of those being just collections of texts, without me having anything more to say in the subjects. I do not feel like it being a place suited to me to be some central person in such subjects. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti